Here are 11 easy ways to fight bad breath.
1) USE A BRUSHEE WHILE ON-THE-GO.
The Brushee has toothpaste in the bristles, a pick, and a floss, to
As you brush, the paste releases to
2) Drink plenty of water
Simply swish cool water around in your mouth. This is especially helpful to freshen “morning breath.”
3) Brush after every meal and floss, preferably twice a day.
4) Replace your toothbrush every two to three months.
5) Arrange regular dental checkups and cleanings.
6) Scrape your tongue
Each morning scrape your tongue to decrease the bacteria, fungi, and dead cells that can cause odor. Hold the tip of your tongue with gauze to pull it forward in order to clean the back of the tongue.
7) Chew a handful of cloves, fennel seeds, or aniseeds.
Their antiseptic qualities help fight halitosis-causing bacteria.
8) Chew a piece of lemon or orange rind for a mouth- freshening burst of flavor. (Wash the rind thoroughly first)
The citric acid will stimulate the salivary glands—and fight bad breath.
9) Chew a fresh sprig of parsley, basil, mint, or cilantro.
The chlorophyll in these green plants neutralizes odors.
10) Try a 30-second mouthwash rinse that is alcohol-free
11) If you wear dentures, remove them at night and clean to get rid of bacterial buildup from food and drink.