1. Baking Soda: Just dap your toothbrush in a little baking soda and go to work! This bad boy will assist with white teeth and bad breath!
2. Reduce The Coffee: Now I know you may be thinking, O well you had me
3. Apple Cider Vinegar: Yes, we said it. Apple Cider Vinegar. Now, in full
4. Use a Brushee In Between Meals: As you use the Brushee, our paste releases to aide in removing surface stains! And in less than sixty seconds, the job is done, and you have clean teeth and complete oral care in a jiffy!
5. Fruit: There is an enzyme often found in teeth whitening pastes called malic acid. Interestingly enough, malic acid is also found in fruits such as strawberries,
6. Floss: The ADA recommends we floss at least once a day to help remove plaque from between the areas of our teeth that brushing can't reach, and this routine can be critical to white teeth as well. After all,
7. See Your Dentist: Trust and believe those tools your good your good ol' dentist breaks out and uses to scrape your teeth, is one of the best ways to get your pearly whites back in no time! So don't skip out on this one! From a health and vanity standpoint ;-)